A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Being told I had 6 months to live

Being told I had 6 months to live

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Being told I had 6 months to live

Postby dreamer53805 on November 7th, 2017, 12:04 am

Dream: I never ever remember a dream but a couple of days ago I awoke with it so clear in my mind, I had been told I had 6 months to live & it was with some urgency that I was trying to get hold of extended family to tell them but I woke before I talked to anyone. It was so fresh in my mind, seems funny since like I say I never remember dreaming anything. I wasn't really upset about it which again puzzled me,in fact I was very calm, I just had this urgency to let loved ones know.

Significant Life Events: Just normal day life, we have a busy happy life. I'm married for the second time, I'm his 3rd wife. Been together for 17 years.

Background: 60 year old medical receptionist. European female in good health.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I can't remember who it was that told me, there was no-one else in my dream.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: A couple of nights ago.
dreamer53805
Dream Lover

Re: Being told I had 6 months to live

Postby chase on May 5th, 2018, 11:33 pm

Any area of your life where you feel time is running out? Any sense of urgency to address a situation or change your ways due to concerns imminent failure or serious change? You wake up before you can tell anyone. That may be important. I wonder if the dream shows that you are wasting time worrying about something urgent?

Alternatively, I wonder if the dream shows that you only care about addressing a problem when you feel the urgency of potential failure?

dreamer53805 wrote:Dream: I never ever remember a dream but a couple of days ago I awoke with it so clear in my mind, I had been told I had 6 months to live & it was with some urgency that I was trying to get hold of extended family to tell them but I woke before I talked to anyone. It was so fresh in my mind, seems funny since like I say I never remember dreaming anything. I wasn't really upset about it which again puzzled me,in fact I was very calm, I just had this urgency to let loved ones know.

Significant Life Events: Just normal day life, we have a busy happy life. I'm married for the second time, I'm his 3rd wife. Been together for 17 years.

Background: 60 year old medical receptionist. European female in good health.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I can't remember who it was that told me, there was no-one else in my dream.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: A couple of nights ago.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion