A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Lightning that travels on ground

Lightning that travels on ground

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Lightning that travels on ground

Postby dreamer55233 on May 5th, 2018, 2:51 pm

Dream: It seemed evening so when the lightning came traveling across the ground it was like sparklers. It did not come from the sky to earth

Significant Life Events: ??

Background: 68 yrs , Japanese , female ,retired

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: There were no people in that dream only me experiencing the traveling sparkling lightning traveling across the ground fronting me

Relationship Status: Single divorced

When And How Often: Recently bout 2 weeks ago. First time dream and not reoccurring.
I usually don’t remember dreams but this I did
dreamer55233
Dream Lover

Re: Lightning that travels on ground

Postby chase on May 5th, 2018, 11:22 pm

Dream sounds like something incredible has happened in your life (lightning) that is not usual for you (on the ground not the sky). Has something special happened when you don't expect it to?

If you can please tell me what was going on in your waking life around the time of the dream?

dreamer55233 wrote:Dream: It seemed evening so when the lightning came traveling across the ground it was like sparklers. It did not come from the sky to earth

Significant Life Events: ??

Background: 68 yrs , Japanese , female ,retired

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: There were no people in that dream only me experiencing the traveling sparkling lightning traveling across the ground fronting me

Relationship Status: Single divorced

When And How Often: Recently bout 2 weeks ago. First time dream and not reoccurring.
I usually don’t remember dreams but this I did
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion