A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Giant snake eating people, pets and terrorizing town

Giant snake eating people, pets and terrorizing town

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Giant snake eating people, pets and terrorizing town

Postby emyv24 on November 27th, 2017, 7:45 am

The dream starts with my husband and I walking past our high school. He sees a snake and starts to walk towards it but then realizes he only saw the small end and it’s actually massive. It’s yellow and black stripes, maybe 20 feet long and the width of a large person of two.

We hide out in a tree at my house from high school with another friend to be high off the ground. Later I’m at my mom’s house and watching the news. There is video of the snake slithering down a drive way. The anchor is telling everyone how normally a snake wouldn’t be this dangerous but this one is very large, careful and experienced at finding and eating its prey.

My mom decides we need to pack up her dogs (in my dream she has three small ones). With them and my sister we get in an Uber. We see a large group of cars and emergency vehicles speed up the street past us, probably to get the snake.

In another ending, I must have been close to waking up, I’m waiting in the uber with my sister and my mom hasn’t come back with the dogs yet. We’re worried.
emyv24
Dream Lover

Re: Giant snake eating people, pets and terrorizing town

Postby chase on April 30th, 2018, 12:44 am

First part with the snake that look small at first and then surprises your husband that it's big probably represents a problem in your life that looked small, but the surprised you that it's actually bigger than you thought. Yellow and black strips represents noticing excessive or noticing scary. Yellow represents noticing and black is fear (or excessive). Snakes represents corruption or the potential problem for total failure (fear of usually). The story of the dream has you bypass this snake to the point where emergency vehicles pass you by to address the snake (you suspect). You get into an Uber car.

The dream is definitely revealing avoidance of a problem. Not thinking a problem is your problem (first not realizing how big the snake is, and then Uber driving away from the problem)?

What's going on in your waking life around the time of the dream?

emyv24 wrote:The dream starts with my husband and I walking past our high school. He sees a snake and starts to walk towards it but then realizes he only saw the small end and it’s actually massive. It’s yellow and black stripes, maybe 20 feet long and the width of a large person of two.

We hide out in a tree at my house from high school with another friend to be high off the ground. Later I’m at my mom’s house and watching the news. There is video of the snake slithering down a drive way. The anchor is telling everyone how normally a snake wouldn’t be this dangerous but this one is very large, careful and experienced at finding and eating its prey.

My mom decides we need to pack up her dogs (in my dream she has three small ones). With them and my sister we get in an Uber. We see a large group of cars and emergency vehicles speed up the street past us, probably to get the snake.

In another ending, I must have been close to waking up, I’m waiting in the uber with my sister and my mom hasn’t come back with the dogs yet. We’re worried.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion