A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Calling Jesus name

Calling Jesus name

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Calling Jesus name

Postby vasquez on March 27th, 2015, 10:03 pm

Calling the Name of Jesus in a dream
Postby vasquez on March 27th, 2015, 10:41 pm

Today i fell asleep on the couch facing the window. terrible feeling came over me and i couldn't move. began calling on name of Jesus. then there was a couch on the opposite side of the wall were i began to see a red blanket flying as if someone was waving it . but when i looked further i realized it was waving in air by it self after calling Jesus name several times and still not being able to move and afraid. tried to place my hands together to pray and couldn't. there was a woman voice that kept telling me to take her hand was going too but something inside me said no so i drew my hand back. remembered at one point trying to roll off couch but couldn't. then it seems as if i would float but return to couch. then the woman put her nee on my chest and i saw she had on long black boots but never saw face or body. only her arm. then nee. when wouldn't take her hand was when she place nee on my chest. help with this if you can please reply
vasquez
Dream Lover

Re: Calling Jesus name

Postby InNeedOfAnAngel on May 10th, 2015, 1:54 pm

To dream of Jesus symbolizes an aspect of yourself that makes sacrifices or makes difficult choices to overcome negativity. Shedding things in your life that are unwanted or unneeded. Pain, suffering, unbearable challenges to overcome problems. Giving up what you like for the better good. Feeling bad to achieve a goal.
But you didn't see Jesus you were calling his name which suggests that perhaps you need to make a sacrifice (metaphorically speaking, don't literally go and kill a sheep)or you need to overcome some problem but at the moment you can't for some reason. Maybe there's a woman involved with this problem, a dominating woman who's possibly holding you back or controlling you some how.
To dream of a blanket represents warmth, love, security and protection. It may also reflect sympathy you or someone else is getting. Something that allows you to feel better about yourself or more comfortable with a difficult situation.
Okay so i think maybe that all this warmth,love and positivity is practically being waved in your face and you need to take it because it will make you feel a lot better.Maybe an opportunity will arise that will be your escape from this negativity. Sorry if this is no help to you at all but i tried my best :D.
Angel Investigations, we help the hopeless. Dream disorders, nightmares, interpretations and demons - it's all in a days work.

(I'm a fan of Angel if you haven't already guessed :D)
InNeedOfAnAngel
Dream Lover

Postby Cecilia 7979 on July 26th, 2017, 10:24 am

Queen of Heaven is the woman. She is a religious system of worship. She is Ishtar. The red blanket is her scarlet covering. Scarlet for blood shed. Her Religious system has slain those who opposed her rule. You call on Jesus, but that is not the messiahs true name. His name is in Hebrew. She is summoned through you calling "Jesus". She knows you want the Messiah but wants you to follow her. You choose not to follow her because you instinctively know its not right.
Please call upon God next time. The messiah is his son and was a righteous person, a healer and a rabbi (teacher) for his self sacrifice he sits on the right of God. He is not God. He was a messenger and sacrifice to God because he loved God above else.
Queen of Heaven distorted his teachings and renamed him. At the council of Laodicea. She instituted observance of Sunday to replace the Sabbath (seventh day) She set herself as the one who is the life giver of the messiah, though the creator God is the true life giver.
Cecilia 7979
Dream Lover

Postby ChristieBeckley on March 21st, 2018, 1:45 pm

Hello Vasquez, :)

You had a dream like this because it was demonically driven (and given) from the dark side and such. (They are real trust me!)

There really is good and evil out there and a "spirit realm". Just like how angels are real also! :)

So, you had also seen yourself calling on Jesus because you are needing His help (and also guidance) He can help you drive out the darkness in your life (or from the attacks from the demonic realm (demons).

And also, there is great Power in His name (and demons Hate his name and how powerful He is! They hate it! Remember this is GOOD and EVil out there! It is all very real!) that is why you were shown how you need Jesus' help! Okay!

You are needing his help so that the darkness will go and flee in Jesus name! Okay! God had given you this dream so that you will get to know Jesus and come to him. Because He can help you in many areas of your life and with this also! Okay! (He can cause the demons and the darkness to flee from you. So all you got to do is call on Him and start to love Him, Okay! Make sense? And also come to know Him as someone you can trust, love, and get to know as your savior) Okay! (You can start by reading your Bible (like in the New Testament, Okay!)

Thanks,
Christie :)

:) By the way, I have a facebook group that I teach in (and help people with their dreams), and it is kind of like this forum.
You may like it and want to check it out (it is up to you).

In the Facebook search box type in: "Unlock Your Dreams Workshop". (You should then see it, and then you can join it) Okay! Thanks!
Author and Speaker
Author of:"Dreams and Visions, Unlocking the Language of God"
Learn more at: ChristianDreamBook.com
ChristieBeckley
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares