A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - DREAM ABOUT EXBOYFRIEND???!!

DREAM ABOUT EXBOYFRIEND???!!

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

DREAM ABOUT EXBOYFRIEND???!!

Postby Karn11 on November 13th, 2011, 7:33 am

Last night I prayed to God for me to whitness a miracle he would do for either me or some one else. Besides this i prayed that I would dream about the person that loves me, one who's waiting for me, my soulmate.
So i went to sleep and I had a weird dream.. I dremt over my exboyfriend with wich I was only together for 2 months we broke up on his birthday, it was too much drama.. During the break up he said he really hated me. Those words did really hurt me but I just layd it all to God perhaps, if I have Jesus, why would i need a boyfriend? God is my lover, best friend and creator. But still I cried.
The Holy Spirit always tell's me, you can cry, but make sure if you're done with crying you dont cry for this anymore. DONT cry for someone who says he hates you, it will only steal your happiness.
So in the dream I started talking to him, i can rerely remember everything but i started talking to him I said hi and he says hi, is asked him how he was doing and he said fine i said why are you talking to me? i tought you hated me he said no i wass just upset because of the whole situation. I asked if we could still be friends, we dont have to be lovers but just the feeling would make me happy to even be able to talk normal to each other. Just like it was before all the drama. He said fine, and we were friends in my dream. Once we accidentally kissed, we did not mean to so we started laughing about it and changed the subject. It was akwardly silent and we looked at each other, and started kissing. I dont remember the end, I tought he came to meet my parents and I met his.

SERIOUSLY GUYS???? I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?
I ASKED GOD FOR A DREAM AND HE GAVE ME THIS.. BUT HE REALLY HURTED ME

At the moment I am really confused. It is Sunday and I did not go to church, so i decided to fast for/about my exboyfriend, that God will open my eyes and i will be able to understand this dream. Also I prayed that if God allows us to come together again that he will talk to me this week. Before my birthday, on my bithday or at next Sunday. I have so much faith in it and i believe that what ever happens our God is an NEVER failing God. He will never let me down. He is always by my side no mather what even if i sin. Also i am fasting for my miracle prayer.

I AM JUST A GIRL OF 15 YEARS THIS WEEK BECOMING 16! on the 19th of november.
PLEACE, I NEED SOME ADVICE!
Karn11
Dream Lover

Re: DREAM ABOUT EXBOYFRIEND???!!

Postby chase on November 13th, 2011, 10:12 pm

The dream sounds like a reflection of your desire to get back with him. All the kissing and closeness of the dream I think points to your thoughts about him. You are "reuniting" with your desire for him. It may also be pointing to your wish to "just be friends" for the moment.

The awkward kissing at the end may be a sign that you are uncomfortable "liking him." You may not think he feels the same way about you or you feel that it might be a mistake to like him again.
chase
Dream Expert

Postby Karn11 on November 16th, 2011, 10:15 am

Well, i dreamed about him again, when i asked God to make the dream more clear to me.. I still don't understand what this means
Karn11
Dream Lover

Postby chase on November 16th, 2011, 3:12 pm

What was the dream?
chase
Dream Expert

Postby Ceri Richards on July 10th, 2012, 4:06 am

Hello my sweetheart I'm ceri another christian, god loves you and will never hurt you , their is two forces on in this universe , one is which a devil, if you are hurting in dreams or even life he has a big part of it , you are a devoted christian and you will always be tested because god thinks you are special and worth fighting for , so put on your crash helmet and go threw the ride you will be blessed . Love is hard I'm going threw it myself and know where you are comming from , I dream of my ex all the time , I feel not loved by men anymore so I turned my life around, I got myself a business and all I had was a pound but doing well now . Even god called me to the church and now I'm helping them with the knowledge god gave me I'm blown over . All I can say sweet is that hold on in there you are special and their is a hec of a fight going on over you in the heavens so keep going to church you never know you just might meet someone there . God bless from a distant true friend ceri x we are all sent to each other for a reason and I'm sure I was guided to you please believe in you god made you, sometimes god says no its only because he's a perfect farther and will not spoil ou but please him and you will be rewarded ten fold .help others love your enemies do charity ect . You might think I'm odd but I just had to speak to you the pull was strong .x
Ceri Richards
Dream Lover

Postby Ceri Richards on July 10th, 2012, 4:33 am

Just before I go usually when god calls you he wakes you with ideas and knowlage usually around the same time in the morn 200 am when he talks to you write it down this is what happened to me and now I'm successful and being rewarded I'm also washing 60 men's feet for the homeless I'm using my own equipment which god supplied amazingly , this is my part of charity , but my paying business has been rewarded every time I'm doing good I get back ten fold absolutely unbelievable but true.their is so much majic around us listen you will hear.life can be fantastic ! But it won't just come to you , you have to put in the work, as they say the more you put into life the more you get out of it. This man that was in your life should be forgiven just lead by example show love if this doesn't work you are not a door mat wipe your feet and walk on. Someone special awaits you...let god pick him this time it might take a while but believe me he's a perfect judge , fill you life with other things . Men are difficult Beings but we do love them , but sometimes we need to find our selves to get the most out of life learn to love you and enjoy your company , be successful !! Then you will glow with confidence and wow then you will be attracted by everyone stand with your shoulders back stand straight show the world you have a lot to offer and watch the reactions you get this is body language and it speaks for itself ... Works 100% all the time..lots on Internet about it .. Very good . Well my sweets that's all I'm here to say . I hope it helped god bless xx ceri
Ceri Richards
Dream Lover

Postby kuku202 on February 6th, 2015, 1:56 am

What's going on in your life at the moment? What's been on your mind the most?
kaleem
kuku202
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams