A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - GATHERING SNAILS

GATHERING SNAILS

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

GATHERING SNAILS

Postby dreamer332 on January 16th, 2013, 9:51 am

Dream: I had a dream where I and some friends were meant to travel by water, firstly the both we made for ourselves was very tiny, secondly the was covered with sand in that we cant really travel with both since the water is covered sand.

I decided to go to the middle of the sand to see if i can dig water, but when i dig the ground i saw snails, and i called out my friends and we started digging the ground to gather more snails, later i noticed i was just the only one gathering the snails for myself so i can use them to cook later in the future.

Significant Life Events: I was thinking of power electricity, cooking and washing the toilet. I am trying to get used to been married and am also pregnant. I aint experiencing any fear, but sometimes I quarell with my husband. But at the time of the dream i was in a good relationship with my husband.

Background: 22, female, ibo, web master

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: The relationship i have presently with the people i saw in my dream is a very good one. one of them was my brother, while the remaining two persons was my former neighbours and friend.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: I dreamt of it today beign the 16 of January 2013.
This was the first time i had such dream.
dreamer332
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion