A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - relationship

relationship

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

relationship

Postby dreamer315 on January 13th, 2013, 9:24 pm

Dream: me and this man were on a train together and the train crashed. he was knocked out and i could not revive him so i went to seek help. on the way i ran into his daughter and i asked her where is her mother and said that her mother is dead and looked at me as if i should know that.

the man i was on the train with is a man i have been having an online relationship with. he is married and has a daughter.

Significant Life Events: i have been having on online relationship with an old friend who is married and lives in another state.

this has been going on for about 6 months now, we are in contact daily, via instant messaging mostly. i want us to get together, he seems to want to as well but cant seem to commit to a time to do this.

he does not talk about his wife at all, and when i try to talke about his marital situation he always says im asking too many questions, and is not very open with me at all.

so i am finding myself attached to him but frustrated at his inability to be more open and to make some time to see me. i am worried that he is not going to see me and maybe never intended to.

Background: i am a 48 year old female, i am black and hispanic and i am currently unemployed but going to school.

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: i feel like i am falling in love with the man in the dream, but confused about where i stand .

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: it occurred just recently and it is not recurring
dreamer315
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion