A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - signing of an important historic document in westminster abb

signing of an important historic document in westminster abb

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

signing of an important historic document in westminster abb

Postby dreamer307 on January 12th, 2013, 1:38 pm

Dream: I was asked to sign an important historic document about the declaration of independence of a former British colony that had effect when I signed the document. The signing was in Westminster abbey attended by many people. The minister spoke of why I was chosen to sign the document. They were looking for a deaf civil servant who was quietly working in the background. For a while they couldn't find anyone until they heard about myself. Shortly after the signing I was receiving much praise from a jubiliant crowd in Westminster abbey. A christian minister asked me whether I knew Jesus. My response was yes, but with my faith being weak as a result of disapair at not beinig able to obtain promotion ad a result of all of my activities amongst the deaf community and my studies. My skills and efforts did not seem to be recognised. The minister then responded - your brothers in heaven are looking after you. I then woke up after that phrase.

Significant Life Events: I was very upset at not being offered a higher scientific officer post, and had worked so hard to obtain two mscs over the past six years whilst pursuing a full time job. I was thinking about the lack of interpretation of the examples I gave at the competency interview. This is very difficult for me to present myself. However, I was planning to travel to York the next day to meet a research institute about pursuing a possible phd with them and to learn more about their work in relation to UK government policy making as a cleat example of a competency for the compete cry interview.

Background: I am a 35 year old profoundly deaf male who works for the civil service and have a strong christian faith. My ethnicity is anglo-scot.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have had depression in the past caused by the stresses of being a profoundly deaf person in a hearing world.

Feelings About People: The people in my dream were not people that I knew, but complete strangers.

Relationship Status: Single.

When And How Often: Last night.
dreamer307

Return to General Dream Discussion