A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - my sister was killed by her admirer

my sister was killed by her admirer

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

my sister was killed by her admirer

Postby dreamer300 on January 11th, 2013, 12:18 am

Dream: We got into the house and order the gate was locked. There were so many people in the house so they sleept in a vertical direction of the bed and I saw this guy who happen to be a actor/commedian slept besind my sister who was trying to taka kanal knowledge of her but she refused and when it was daybreak the guy took and iron nail which I use to see on him use on people.He used it on my sister until she gave up the ghost. I rushed to him and he wanted to used it on me too but I over powered him and I used it on him placed him on a bike to go and die somewhere else. I could remember my formal area as a place of occurance. Colours are grey,white, red

Significant Life Events: Thinking of what to buy for her wedding. Just finished my three days fasting and prayer. My husband was given an Msc admission out of the country and we were planning want to raise the money

Background: A 28 years old woman.A devoted christian. Married for over two years without an employment.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No mental illness history or neither suffering from any depression.

Feelings About People: Actor is a very funny guy that does silly things in movies.My sister is a calm and humble person

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Today
dreamer300

Return to General Dream Discussion