A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Parasites nightmare

Parasites nightmare

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Parasites nightmare

Postby kittykat on January 8th, 2013, 10:59 am

Last night I was dreaming that a parasite's killer came to our small town and his weapon was an anti-parasitic water. I told my daughter /in my dreams she was a little girl/ that this is a good man and i like him because he kills parasites, they were sucking into to a humans body and were sucking out the life.
Next part of my dream was: a friend of mine received a gold metal watch as a gift from his current employer,/ in reality that employer made me redundant a year ago/ but my friend gave it to me because my friend didn't like that watch. The employer saw that watch in my hands, then he got angry, took the watch away from me, and then he went to see my friend in order to tell him off for giving that watch to me. I have decided to leave the town because I was scared of people been angry with me because of that watch.
Then I saw a fish bowl full of little new born birds in the special killer's water; the bowl was needed to top up with that special water to keep those birds alive because they were affected by parasites. Then I discovered that a big, like a an octopus parasite sucked up to my whole body and I started ripping him from my body, but then i found out another stuck to my body, and another, and another....
I shouted to my daughter to start packing our suitcases, that we need to leave this town immidiatelly, because those parasites killing everyone, even those little birds in the fish bowl. I have open the suitcase in rush and start throwing clothes into it. Then I saw the killer and he sprayed me with his special water from top to all the way dawn and the parasites were dying and falling away from my body. Then I woke up.
kittykat
Dream Lover

Re: Parasites nightmare

Postby chase on January 9th, 2013, 2:30 am

A parasite in a dream is often a symbol for something so terrible in your life that it never allows you to be yourself or be as free as you'd like to be. A parasite killer sounds like you or someone you are talking to that encouraging you to face a difficult problem head on.

The octopus symbolism reflects your feelings about something that makes you think about it being involved in every aspect of your life. A common symbol for people that feel an ex-lover is too difficult to get over. Like you want them involved in every area of your life or feel better knowing they are in control of you. An octopus parasite may reflect your conflicting feelings about your ex being perfect while also being a problem to get over.

Based on your other dream on the board I would question if you are now considering taking serious steps to get over your ex because you feel desiring him is a problem?
chase
Dream Expert

Postby kittykat on January 9th, 2013, 5:14 am

Dear Chase. I know I must consider a serious step but I don't know what shall I do. All types of communication between me and him has stopped . :?:
kittykat
Dream Lover

Postby chase on January 9th, 2013, 2:13 pm

Perhaps, then it's time to move on.
chase
Dream Expert

Postby kittykat on January 10th, 2013, 6:27 am

My new dream:
I saw a man. He was lying dawn in some kind of bed and he was so ill and dying. I felt so sorry for him and I told him if he will get up and go outside to have some fresh air, then he will live. He went outside and I follow him but I couldn't find him anywhere. It was night time and I kept looking for him but I met some people wearing black clothes. At instance I thought it was a fireworks display but then I realised they were shooting everybody with some guns, but instead of bullets were some kind of fireworks. When they saw me I became a target and it was hurting. They were keep shooting me and suddenly I found myself on some strange railway station and it was dangerous there, and I saw there some little girl. While I was chatting to her I have noticed in the night sky like a comet was crossing the sky....then it turned into some icy, grey, big planet, and then it turned out as a Chinese lantern ...and then I had another dream like some girl gave me a gold bracelets and chains but later on it has been stolen from me and I got very upset.

Here is some extra information about me:
I love lighting up a Chinese lantern in my past and always was making wishes re my ex . And I am working on railway. My ex is working on railway as well.
kittykat
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares