A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - S.O. Ran over group of children????

S.O. Ran over group of children????

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

S.O. Ran over group of children????

Postby Stinabobina on April 6th, 2017, 6:20 pm

Last night I dreamt that my s.o. and I were at a party. He walked off with a group of women and spent the night hanging out and talking with them. I was angry and at the end of the night we fought about it. We both had a little to drink, and considered staying the night. For some reason we decided to drive home. This is the part of my dream that became very vivid. My boyfriend was driving and we weren't really talking, we get to a somewhat busy street and I could see a group of kids crossing the street. He was looking straight ahead and I tried to tell him to lookout but it was happening so fast the words would not come out of my mouth. He didn't hit the group of kids crossing the street head on, they ran into the side of his car, and when he turned his wheel to the right he ran over a little girl on the sidewalk. I could feel him running over her. I could feel it so immensely. When he stopped the car, I lost it and began saying this is it, this ruins everything, our lives are ruined forever. I woke up and could not fall back asleep. It felt so real. When he hit the kids, he was looking straight ahead and I couldn't stop thinking why he didn't see them. I have never had a dream that had so much feeling and realness in it. Any takes on what this means?
Stinabobina
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares