A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Hair loss

Hair loss

Discuss Lucid Dreaming Experiences And Techniques. Talk to other people about how to control your dreams.

Hair loss

Postby tbilly2065 on February 23rd, 2015, 4:25 pm

Hello .
I've been suffered from alopecia for several years now and have given up on a resolution that is natural and permanent. However, out of the blue I dreamed that a Jamaican hairdresser said I had been infected with flies and she asked if I experience itching? I said a little when irritated. She then mumbled to another hairdresser to get the tangerine soap to wash my little hair I got left. 1st hairdresser seem agitated about having to use this tangerine soap. But somehow felt I didn't deserve what had happened to me. She kept commenting on my natural beauty. The 2nd hairdresser did as the 1st requested and it was so damn hard to get the steel comb through. Then as she kept working it in, it became easier to comb but she began getting fly parts out of my head/ hair. Freaky mess woke me up. What does this mean?
tbilly2065
Dream Lover

Re: Hair loss

Postby destino123 on October 2nd, 2015, 5:38 pm

Hair means 'glory'. What God was trying to tell you is that your glory is being stolen. I recommend you pray at mid night for 3 days 1 hour each. God will usually reveal your next step.
destino123
Dream Lover

Re: Hair loss

Postby seek.and_find on November 8th, 2016, 8:25 pm

You have heard so many lies about you, people telling you "you are this and that", that you started to believe them and act accordingly, this lies had infected your inner man causing you temper problems among another issues, but you still have little faith in who you are, who you were created to be, someone with purpose and things to offer, but to rise above you will need wisdom and discipline as you have adopted a life style of self sabotage, you will need perseverance and patience, but little by little you will see changes, if, and only if you seek wisdom and persevere in it. God will give you a mentor, he or she will be hard on you, as this person has a strong character, but will have a tender heart towards you as he or she will be only the conduit through whom God will be loving you, shaping you and nursing you back to whom you were created to be.

Great dream! The wisdom you need only God can give, I invite you to accept Christ (if you haven't), even if you have, just confess: I believe that Jesus is Lord, the Son of God, who died and resurrected to redeem the word, I confess you as my Lord and Savior.Please help me. Amen.
seek.and_find
Dream Lover

Return to Lucid Dreaming