A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Can't find an answer any were online

Can't find an answer any were online

Discuss Lucid Dreaming Experiences And Techniques. Talk to other people about how to control your dreams.

Can't find an answer any were online

Postby Nafisa on May 23rd, 2015, 7:03 pm

I've had this dream for as long as I can remember it always follows the same theam i go into a shop or am already out in town centre shopping I bump into my mum we have a short conversation I never remember what's said it always end in me saying right that's the only word I ever remember then we go ower seprert ways with the feeling we will meet up in a few mins like I'll just go to that shop you go to this one meet you back here the next thing iam looking for her not afraid or upset it's just like we're is she More like frustrated but very mild while iam looking I bump into other relatives i have a quick conversation with all of them usely my older sister older brother then my gran never see my grandad sometimes it's older people that seen familiar but don't know them I never find her iam Astraged from My family have been since I was very little iam 32 now it happens every few month and always botheres me for days after every time really appreciate any help with this thx
Nafisa
Dream Lover

Re: Can't find an answer any were online

Postby jo.di on December 9th, 2015, 9:02 am

Just on the surface, it looks like you'd like to have contact with your family, but you are really the only one who can say. Since it is reoccurring, do you realize that you are dreaming? If you do you could try to ask the dream or dream characters, what they want or what it means. Also, writing down these dreams when they happen (lucid or not) might help you decipher your dreams meaning or at least recall extra details. Your subconscious has something to tell you, you just have to figure out what.
jo.di
Dream Lover

Postby dreamer49435 on October 3rd, 2016, 8:10 am

It seems to me that you have a relationship with your mom that does not make you happy and look on to the rest of your family to replace this feeling of abandment you have and look for love in your family and even your father is far from your heart, but God can fill your heart with His love and He will be your mother and father, your dream reflects the pain you feel in your heart but God will give you peace and love. All you have to do is submit yourself to Himcompletely and you will see wonderful things in your life.
dreamer49435
Dream Lover

Postby seek.and_find on November 8th, 2016, 9:39 pm

Interesting dream, you have have hard time making life choices, and when you know what is right for you, you acknowledge the opportunity but depart from it, as you think you may find something better, unfortunately when you realized that you have to go back to what you know is right is already gone, you are always looking for wisdom and understanding, the matter is that you procrastinate because of insecurity, afraid that you may mess up, it seems that you have a trend in your life that tends to accept the fact of letting life pass you by, looks like a learned pattern, pass from generation to generation.

You find security and guidance in God, God give counsel, wisdom and understanding through the Holy Spirit. He has good plans for you, He knows your past, present and future, He knows what decision you should make. You can have all that by accepting his Son. just repeat this prayer from your heart: Jesus is Lord, the Son of God, who died and rose to redeem the world. Jesus I received you as my Lord and Savior. please help me. Amen.
seek.and_find
Dream Lover

Postby WhiteVaultGirl on January 14th, 2017, 12:53 am

This dream is telling you that by getting connected to your mom, you will get connected to your other family members. The fact that you say the word "right" could mean that "it isnthe right thing to do". Also, since it is an ongoing dream it tells you that it is something that you need to address.
WhiteVaultGirl
Dream Lover

Return to Lucid Dreaming