A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Anyone please help me ;-;

Anyone please help me ;-;

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Anyone please help me ;-;

Postby C17R0N on May 23rd, 2015, 11:16 am

Okay.. i have had this dream many times now since i was 5, and now i'm 15. The dream is about, that i'm in a big hallway or something. There is a beautiful light in this room, it's really beautiful. There are really really many doors around me, there are doors on the walls, on the ceiling. All the doors are so beautiful. But... in the end of the hallway there is this door, it's cracked and broken. The door is half open, i don't know why but always.. I always take that door. I know i can't go through these beautiful doors, they are locked for me. But, when i go through the broken and cracked door, there is these swirling stairs, that i have to go down of. And in front of the swirling stair there is also doors, but.. they are also broken and ugly. I have gone through all these doors now. At the end of the stairs it's really, really, hot. It's not that dark, there is torches. Every broken door i have been through, there has always been something scary, like a monster with many faces behind them. But there is something i know, behind the last cracked door. There is something that i'm so afraid of, something that is so scary, that i can't imagine it. I have been through, the 3' last door. And now there is only 2 doors back.

I know .. i don't write/speak english that good but i tried :/
C17R0N
Dream Lover

Re: Anyone please help me ;-;

Postby dreamer41973 on June 5th, 2015, 11:42 pm

I think the half open door represents a spiritual door that was opened in your home or family to some sort of demonic power. The fact that these dreams started when you were so young tells me that it wasn't your choices that opened this door. Has anyone in your family practiced witchcraft or anything like that? There are many things that can open doors to darkness. That the bad door leads to steps going down is also very telling. I think God wants to show you that you have other options-- the beautiful doors are there. But you don't have access yet. Have you met Jesus as your Savior? He can open the beautiful doors for you, but you have to know Him. You may need to seek out a pastor or a strong Christian to pray for you also, if something in your family has given demons license or an "open door" in your life. Through prayer and a real relationship with the Savior, bad doors can be closed and the beautiful doors can be opened! I'm praying for you right now.
dreamer41973
Dream Lover

Re: An answer.

Postby dreamer42136 on July 7th, 2015, 9:08 pm

I wouldn't be so quick to say witchcraft. In this dream you are given many options and you always take the worst or the oldest. The monsters in your life often have been hidden and you didn't know what you would face until you opened the door. You fear what lays ahead, you don't know what event will take you off guard and throw you off balance. The descent of the stairs is your anxiety building. When you start feeling hot it is the anticipation (I think) before the monsters are released. Don't be afraid of your actions and equip yourself with whatever is needed to face the every day monsters of your life. If you don't know those tools, find them. From now on it is practice, experience and memory that will best equip you against your anxieties.
dreamer42136
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares