A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Reccurring Nightmare

Reccurring Nightmare

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Reccurring Nightmare

Postby Omar Rogers on November 27th, 2012, 8:55 am

I have been having this dream about 3 years and I need some help understanding this dream. I am swimming in an endless sea of blood. I arrive on shore out of nowhere. I see everyone that I love and care about from the day I was born up until now disappear out of my life. I start crying and trying to understand why. Out of nowhere I see a person chained up by his hands and feet an dstretched out. I asked who are you an dthe person said that I am you. I started to panic because the person was bruised, injured, battered up, looked like he got into a fight, and bloodied up real bad.

Please someone help me understand this dream cause this dream is recurring an dits scaring me. :cry:
Omar Rogers
Dream Lover

Re: Reccurring Nightmare

Postby chase on November 27th, 2012, 1:33 pm

Omar Rogers wrote:I have been having this dream about 3 years and I need some help understanding this dream. I am swimming in an endless sea of blood. I arrive on shore out of nowhere. I see everyone that I love and care about from the day I was born up until now disappear out of my life. I start crying and trying to understand why. Out of nowhere I see a person chained up by his hands and feet an dstretched out. I asked who are you an dthe person said that I am you. I started to panic because the person was bruised, injured, battered up, looked like he got into a fight, and bloodied up real bad.

Please someone help me understand this dream cause this dream is recurring an dits scaring me. :cry:

Any significant losses or dramas that have occurred in the last few years? Swimming in a endless sea of blood looks to be a symbol for how desperate you are to escape a loss that scares you that it will take all that you have.
chase
Dream Expert

Postby Omar Rogers on November 28th, 2012, 3:39 pm

a girl that i was suppposed to take to my high school prom during my 11th grade year in high school was hit by a drunk driver. I am now trying to find her but i cant.. all i want to say is that i am sorry for not taking her to prom... she thought about she and i being married and starting a family together. the reason i didnt take her was because my mom set me up on a date with a friend i grew up with.
Omar Rogers
Dream Lover

Postby chase on November 28th, 2012, 6:30 pm

That sounds terrible, Omar. It sounds like you are dealing with a lot of guilt. The dream might be a sign that you should try to feel less responsible for what happened. You can't blame yourself for what life did on it's own.

I hope you find her and get this cleared up.
chase
Dream Expert

Postby Omar Rogers on November 29th, 2012, 7:47 am

the thing is that i dont know if she is still alive or not and i been searching for her ever since that accident that a friend of mine told me about
Omar Rogers
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares