A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Can you help explain this

Can you help explain this

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Can you help explain this

Postby Aslan26 on February 7th, 2015, 10:59 am

Hello
I have a question about a dream, a few weeks ago is was sleeping while suddenly i woke up my hole body was schaking and i senced a evil spirit when suddenly a black shadow was aproaching me i forced my hands to move but They wore shaking so badly at the sametime it felt like something else was controlling my body while the shadow thing was still aproaching i heard strange noises in my head almost if sombody was saying a rituel and playing on the drums it was really laud and wit all my strenght i forced my hands together and i prayed to our Lord and when i finally said amen i thried to do the cross three times (as normal) but then aggain i felt as something was thrying to block my cross signe i did it 2 times i think can't remember it Well but then the strange entity was before me I screamed and then i woke up it was All just a dream but still i felt a presence i Am religieus and i believe in God i maybe young but i feel Gods presence allot and shen i pray to hil i feel him smilling at me. but still that what i felt whas something evil. Can you tell me your opinion ? (Sorry for bad english:)
Thxn for your time
Aslan 16
Aslan26
Dream Lover

Re: Can you help explain this

Postby EboNCol on March 3rd, 2015, 1:18 pm

Glory be to God our Father, creator of all things! Yes, this was just a dream however our dreams can be signs also.... When the body is sleep it's "dead" in a sense, which means your body, mind and spirit are at rest which makes it easy for evil to influence you. Please always pray before you close your eyes, ask God to watch over and protect you as you rest. God will and can do anything you ask if you believe. You are of God which means you know the power of God. I'm not sure what's going on in your life at the moment or if you are dealing with certain issues in your personal life, you may even be battling spiritually in your life right now between right and wrong. Whatever the case is, something in your life has changed is about to change. You are drawing closer to he Father and the enemy see's your work, just as clear as God does. The enemies job is to try to block and stop anything God has for us, that includes scaring you. Don't allow your fears of something that is powerless against the NAME of our Lord and Savoir Jesus Christ scare you. Never be afraid, stand up, and allow Jesus to protect you. AWAY with your games Satan you can't and wont harm me for I am of Christ. Say this, believe this and allow God to protect you. I hope this helps! God bless you!
EboNCol
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares