A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - I experience sleep paralysis thrice a week!!!!

I experience sleep paralysis thrice a week!!!!

Discuss Lucid Dreaming Experiences And Techniques. Talk to other people about how to control your dreams.

I experience sleep paralysis thrice a week!!!!

Postby Lily13 on December 18th, 2014, 9:51 am

I dont know if this is unusual but It happens to me almost everyday or even thrice in a week. Or sometimes if it's not a sleep paralysis, I'd be killing people I know. I killed people in my dreams for four times and I don't know why it keeps happening to me. Anybody has the same experience? :oops:
Lily13
Dream Lover

Re: I experience sleep paralysis thrice a week!!!!

Postby Kadiri on January 7th, 2015, 3:58 am

I used to have paralysis for minutes whenever I fell ill. But I neva killed anyone.tho. That's by the way. I have experienced, physically, and through various informal thought experiments that things like that are strong indicators for any of the following:
If you've ever tried astral projection, I strongly recommend you never try it again, as ure apparently not exactly 'not' a neophyte.
The 'killing of relatives' might not indicate a future where u physically endager related species. It might mean someone is secretly trying to turn u against ppl close to u.
Or whenever ur undergoing a sort of paralysis and the killing scene occurs then this might mean ur exposed and vulnerable and under constant attack from malefic forms.. Which can be in form of thoughs(brain waves), surreal forms or even people.
yh.
Kadiri
Dream Lover

Postby ladytori1953 on February 15th, 2015, 9:52 am

I experienced sleep paralysis 2 nights ago and I felt something poke my back and darn I was scared, I finally broke loose by forcing myself to push my hand against my husband hand, he moved and I was released...Haven't a clue what that was about and I don't know if I dreamed it or if it were real..IT FELT REAL
ladytori1953
Dream Lover

Postby jo.di on December 9th, 2015, 8:48 am

Hi, most of the muscles are inactive during REM sleep. This, to me, is exciting because that is usually when you dream. If you are aware at this point, it shouldn't be long before you find yourself awake in a dream. If you are already lucid and wish to be fully awake, try opening your eyes. I've unintentionally woken myself up before by trying to open my eyes underwater while lucid.
jo.di
Dream Lover

Return to Lucid Dreaming