A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - dead Brother

dead Brother

Having trouble sleeping? Snoring? Sleep apnea? Discuss tips on how to sleep better, sleep aids or techniques.

dead Brother

Postby abedserdji on March 30th, 2015, 8:01 am

My brother died a year ago, and I always dream of him as He was a live. Its like he was dead n come back a live. Like last night I dreamt that we where making fun of it's funeral. The first dream I had of him is I go visit him in a place like a prison but it was very nice. He was in a big yard. He culd chase bird and he looked happy where he was. But on my way home I cried becuz I saw his hair durty n he kinda look dirty. I was worry about him.

So I wannt to know why I always dream of him as he was alive. And those dream are always pleasant.
abedserdji
Dream Lover

Re: dead Brother

Postby InNeedOfAnAngel on May 10th, 2015, 12:42 pm

I think it's simply because you miss him. In real life you can't have him back and be happy so your dreams try and do that for you. If we didn't dream now and again that everything's nice and good we would probably go insane from all the suffering.
Angel Investigations, we help the hopeless. Dream disorders, nightmares, interpretations and demons - it's all in a days work.

(I'm a fan of Angel if you haven't already guessed :D)
InNeedOfAnAngel
Dream Lover

Re: dead Brother

Postby mouthsword on June 28th, 2017, 3:46 pm

It could be part of a grieving process to help you move on to the next level of your life with confidence and that your brother will be alright and so will you.
mouthsword
Dream Guide

Return to Sleeping Problems & Disorders