A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Problem sleeping on my back

Problem sleeping on my back

Having trouble sleeping? Snoring? Sleep apnea? Discuss tips on how to sleep better, sleep aids or techniques.

Problem sleeping on my back

Postby dreamer3983 on November 4th, 2013, 12:18 am

So I have this problem that when I sleep on my back I always have a nightmare. Well nightmare seems like an understatement but anyway these dreams I have are not only terrifying but also have a physical effect on me whether it is something is choking me, drowning me or anything to do with dying from suffocation. Whenever I wake up from the nightmare I always wake up gasping for air and have a lot of trouble falling back asleep because I am terrified of going back to the same dream again. In general though, I try and avoid sleeping on my back either way unless I'm feeling brave enough to test if this nightmare without fail is really still there which it always is. I was just curious if anyone else had this problem and maybe if anyone had any tips to overcome it.
dreamer3983
Dream Lover

Re: Problem sleeping on my back

Postby dreamer4300 on January 16th, 2014, 2:45 am

Find a church born again if you can. Talk to the pastor about getting some people to pray and lay hands on you. You are getting spiritually attacked.
dreamer4300
Dream Lover

Postby aron on March 9th, 2014, 3:42 am

I want to agree, it may be spiritually, be a message or for no purpose or good intent. Seek church help. Only other things I may be able to give as advice is to keep something nearby. If you have a ring or something personally on you this may work better. Write something recognize able on your hand or something. If the dream occurs, try and see your hand, if there's no or a different marking your dreaming. Sometimes it may be there so have a backup somewhere. Once u know its a dream try and gain self awareness. If you can move freely in the dream pretend your ring or item is like kryptonite to them, it hurts and weakens it. You know you cannot be harmed or die in a dream, so no need to fear it. Use your ring pointing it at said thing, this is your defense. If its spiritual though, you may not be able to do harm but your invincible. If you can't breathe being invincible close your eyes and open them wide, keep doing so till you wake up, anything else to help, just don't struggle. Remain calm and in control. If you have trouble breathing waking up it is spiritual, if your breathing OK, its just a dream. Still, seek the church!
aron
Dream Lover

Postby InNeedOfAnAngel on May 10th, 2015, 12:37 pm

Well if you have dreams about choking, drowning and suffocating then it might have something to do with your chest or breathing. Perhaps when you sleep on your back the covers are just too heavy on your chest.
Angel Investigations, we help the hopeless. Dream disorders, nightmares, interpretations and demons - it's all in a days work.

(I'm a fan of Angel if you haven't already guessed :D)
InNeedOfAnAngel
Dream Lover

Return to Sleeping Problems & Disorders