A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - An Incubus Attack Orr?

An Incubus Attack Orr?

Having trouble sleeping? Snoring? Sleep apnea? Discuss tips on how to sleep better, sleep aids or techniques.

An Incubus Attack Orr?

Postby dreamer3473 on August 30th, 2013, 6:06 pm

Over the past few years I have had episodes during the night where I experience pressure almost over my entire body-from the tops of my shoulders down to my knees. It feels like I'm being suffocated and restricted from moving any part of my body. I'm not awake, like eyes wide open and can move my body voluntarily; however, I am able to coax myself in my head to awaken-I'll tell myself in my head "move your foot" or "wiggle your toes", and this is only sometimes. The rest of the time, I normally jolt or jerk myself awake. Most of the time, and I'm talking 9.9 times out of 10, I awaken scared or frightened. Once, I had a dream I was being lifted by an elderly man and I could literally feel his arms cradling me and lifting me up into a square like hole in the ceiling. There, again, I woke up frightened and terrified to go back to sleep. I do suffer from moderate anxiety and I do not take medication for it. I read that anxiety does cause some sleep disorders but I never could find anything that related to just me. Everything else talked about "demons" and "sex demons" coming to visit their victim in his/her sleep, but I've never seen or heard a demon, or experienced any sexual relationships with one. Please help me understand this and if there is anything I can do to prevent these attacks from happening. I'd like to get my beauty sleep!!
dreamer3473
Dream Lover

Re: An Incubus Attack Orr?

Postby dreamer4300 on January 16th, 2014, 2:56 am

You are getting attack spiritually find a church have some people there lay hands and pray for you share to,them your dreams this will help solve your problem. You may have to talk about your anxiety as well but that's up to you.
dreamer4300
Dream Lover

Postby InNeedOfAnAngel on May 10th, 2015, 12:50 pm

Trust me, if it is a sex demon - you'd know about it. I suggest that first you try buying some lighter covers to sleep under or just sleeping under a blanket because maybe your bed covers are too heavy and putting too much pressure on your body when you sleep. The strange dreams might just be trying to tell you that your body is very uncomfortable.If you start waking up with scratches or dreaming of sex then you should be worried.
Angel Investigations, we help the hopeless. Dream disorders, nightmares, interpretations and demons - it's all in a days work.

(I'm a fan of Angel if you haven't already guessed :D)
InNeedOfAnAngel
Dream Lover

Postby mouthsword on June 28th, 2017, 3:21 pm

I've had those occurrences in the past, same thing. I've come to think, that tends to happen when I go to bed emotionally unstable with feeling angry, grudgingly, offended, bitter, remorse, frustrated, enviously, are with vengeance; are any one of these negative emotions etc... I suggest , try going to bed clearing your mind with patience, forgiveness, love, acceptance, assurance, security, hope towards people and any characteristics like these and comfortable with who GOD CREATED you to be. Hope this helps.
mouthsword
Dream Guide

Return to Sleeping Problems & Disorders