A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dreams of an ex BF

Dreams of an ex BF

Having trouble sleeping? Snoring? Sleep apnea? Discuss tips on how to sleep better, sleep aids or techniques.

Dreams of an ex BF

Postby Ladyniqua on September 9th, 2015, 2:44 am

My ex and I broke up two months ago and for the last three days I have been having dreams about him And I don't know why, I do believe God communicates with me through my dreams and the first dream we were together as if nothing ever happened and we were happy just out and about, the second dream was the complete opposite we were fighting and arguing back and forth nonstop, the third dream was about the new life he has with his gf and how happy he is and the happy relationship I have with my BF (there is no one currently) then the final dream was about me and his mother discussing what happened with our relationship and we both began to cry in each other's arms and then I woke up
Ladyniqua
Dream Lover

Re: Dreams of an ex BF

Postby dreamer55388 on June 5th, 2018, 9:42 pm

It seems that your dream is based on reliving the past in the journey in identifying the cause of the ending of your relationship. The end of the dream that involves you and your ex-boyfriend's mother could be because you may have formed a bond with his family. He could have been the one you could have had a future with although it may mean you are trying to identify an issue that could be worked on until or when you are in a new relationship.
dreamer55388
Dream Lover

Return to Sleeping Problems & Disorders