A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Ex lover

Ex lover

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Ex lover

Postby kittykat on January 2nd, 2013, 1:27 pm

I was in my last relationship for 5 years and at the end of 2012 I have noticed him withdrawing and being distance and cold. Then I decided to break up with him before he breaks up with me. It was so hard decision but I decided I won't be in that situation, watching our love dying in agony. Now it's two months gone and I know I still love him and having such a disturbing dreams. Last night I was dreaming about someone's brown horses in their stables...and then later on in my dream me and him were kissing. Any ideas? :?
kittykat
Dream Lover

Re: Ex lover

Postby chase on January 2nd, 2013, 10:51 pm

Brown horses often represent out ambition to get rid of things or to get rid of a sexual partner. If the horses are in a stable it may be reflecting your honest belief that this break up can't be for good. The relationship is on standby. Perhaps, the dream is a sign that you feel your decisions were too hasty. Do you want to get back together with him?
chase
Dream Expert

Postby kittykat on January 3rd, 2013, 6:57 am

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I wish to go back with him, but he is now with his wife. It's not possible. Every one advising me to forget about him. I know it will be wise but I cannot. I do not wish to see other people at all.

Last night I was dreaming about his daughter was waking me up with a kiss. (she is 20 )
kittykat
Dream Lover

Postby daeryk on January 3rd, 2013, 8:43 pm

Perhaps, the dream is more related to your remaining sexual interest in your ex then. A sign that you need to try harder to get over him.
daeryk
Dream Guide

Postby GODINME26 on January 10th, 2013, 2:23 pm

i also dreamnt my ex partner who i was in an abusive relationship with, we met up at a house with the outside looking familair to the one i live in now that he has no clue as to where it is. then he left he then phoned me and we where speaking and i could here his new girlfriend in the background i asked what is she saying and he was like dont worry about it all we do is argue about you but its ok she dont know me watch watch.. what is the meaning of this randolmy dreamnt him twice out the blue..
GODINME26
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams