A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Husband cheating with underage girl.

Husband cheating with underage girl.

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Husband cheating with underage girl.

Postby od381 on February 23rd, 2016, 10:48 am

In bargaining of my dream for some reason my husband parents gave us both a $100 gift card. But in My dream was about my Husband (age 45) cheated on me with an underage girl (age 16), we were at his family get to gather and I find out he cheated. They young heavy set girl was there. His young cousins were trying to go in to room with the girl. I was inragged, yelling and screaming at him and told everyone in his Family that I could. I beat the girl pretty bad in dream. Then I found out she was claiming to be pregnant and had already given him picture of baby in her stomic, meaning he had contact with her since he committed adultery. Then I found out it happened a while back in March so she was far along in pregnancy and couldnt have abortion (which me and my husband are against). I told the girls parents and he beat i p my husband in our gome and I just sat and watched. Then they through him in jail. I !idnt want nothing to do with him but My husband kept begging me for Forgiveness treating me like a queen (which is never the case). His family was telling me to calm down, to forgive him that he made a mistake and he loved me. That our marriage was a sacrament and I had to stand by his side. And then our of no where we were in a car and his pare ts didnt have money to pay for that family party and we remembered we had the $100 gift cards. Then I made kyself wake up.

It may be important my husband at age 26 dated and got a girl age 15 pregnant. He had an on and off relationship with this girl until she was 18ish.
od381
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams