A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Someone I just met

Someone I just met

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Someone I just met

Postby Moonfairy on December 26th, 2012, 7:18 am

Hey, so a month ago I split with my boyfriend of 5 years. We'd been engaged for 2 of those years. I am 23 and although it wasn't my decision to split I have gone from strength to strength, lots of good things have happened for me and I am probably happier now then I was 6 months ago.the last few weeks with this guy I felt no love. He was hard and horrid in the end. I never went out or did anything. Kept hair long because he liked it. Everything looking back was quite hard. He just stopped trying, stopped making me feel loved and never really showed emption. So all in all dealt with it very well. Since the split my friends have had me out every weekend just for a drink or two and a catch up (I didn't really see them when I was with the ex) I'm in the uk.
Through my friends I met this guy first 2 weeks ago (2 weeks after my split) The first time he got introduced to me I thought "wow" dark hair, tattoos. Just my type. But as he spoke to us more I freaked that he could ride 125cc motorbike - silly looking back but this is what ex rode. So on way home friend asked what I thought of the guy I'd just met, I said he seemed nice but thought nothing more of it....

Then on Xmas eve he came and sat with me and my friends again. I couldn't help but catch sneaky looks at him. He seemed shy in such a large group, quiet, even stepped outside because he felt panicy (pub was crammed tight with people) and he looked really vulnerable. Since then I have thought about him nearly non stop - even wondering if I will see him this weekend for mutual friends birthday.

So... The dream...

At first it was revisiting the other night in the pub. Doing things differently like letting him share my chair when there was nowhere to sit. Posing for a photo with him (even though this never happened) and finally sitting with him running my fingers up and down his arms over his tattoos talking about them. Then the dream went and came back but different. This time my friends had set him up with another friend (who I know niether has an interest in the other) and they went out on a date. Which kinda upset me in the dream. I could see them hugging and it made me feel awkward. Then the dream goes in and out again. Back again to me running my fingers up and down his arm. But then him running fingers up and down my lower back before pulling me in for a kiss by the back of my head. We weren't in the pub this time though - I'm not sure where we are but we are alone and talking - about what I don't know. We are semi undressed and I remember feeling like I want to sleep with him but not seeing it, just being intimate and talking. Lying together etc.

I know this may all point to one thing but opinions would be great. I don't want this to be a rebound thing or just cus I'm lonely. I don't know this guy well enough to say that I like him but I would like to get to know him. Something is just drawing me to him since the other night =\
Moonfairy
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams