A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - About a friend

About a friend

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

About a friend

Postby rick adams on December 24th, 2012, 6:58 pm

Ok, so I had this female friend, whom I kind of had a crush on. We had been friends for two years until we had a pretty bad fight. Now, it was a pretty ugly quarrel and we both were shaken up, me more so than her. We don't talk anymore.
Now, I had a dream. The two of us were standing side-by-side looking at a huge building( kinda like CN Tower in Canada). Then, we moved together towards that tower.
I'm just curious...what can this mean?
rick adams
Dream Lover

Re: About a friend

Postby dreamermd on December 25th, 2012, 8:22 pm

Any changes you are expecting in your life soon? Working towards something? Or perhaps the dream is symbolic of your emotional walk towards seeing the situation from a higher sense of maturity.

What was on your mind the most around the time of the dream?
dreamermd
Dream Guide

Postby rick adams on December 26th, 2012, 5:24 pm

Well, yes, I am working towards furthering my academic interests, not to mention I've been trying to be a bit more extroverted.
At the time, I had just talked to her for the last time, and I was brooding about the things that I did wrong and what I could've done differently to stop any of that ugly business from happening at all...
rick adams
Dream Lover

Postby daeryk on December 26th, 2012, 8:51 pm

The tall building sounds like a symbol for a higher perspective on your situation. If you were walking towards it with this girl I can see two possible meanings. One this girl reflects your current feelings about her due to the argument and you are emotionally moving towards a more mature view of what happened. Or two she reflects your insecurity that people don't like you as you try to be more extroverted.
daeryk
Dream Guide

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams