A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Current boyfriend, and ex prospect togetger

Current boyfriend, and ex prospect togetger

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Current boyfriend, and ex prospect togetger

Postby btt4 on January 28th, 2016, 1:17 pm

I had a dream last night, that I woke very disturbed from, because I made all my decisions and spoke for myself.
I dreamt I was in a foreign house, but somehow I was linked to it, I was there with my now current boyfriend (we are planning on marrying) but he was in another room. I was in a back room when a former guy I had strong feelings for but never dated because I had a gut feeling I shouldn't was all of the sudden there. He was talking to me about the past, I stated I we could have had a great relationship but he wasn't in that place. He began to argue with me but I stopped him and said, "you know if we started dating we would still be together now, that would be three years." His face changed and he asked me why we couldn't be together now, I told him I am currently with somebody, and he said well it's probably not serious, I responded with it has been a year (my actual anniversary is in about a week). Suddenly his father was there and they were talking, and then he asked me to marry him right there. I was stunned and felt twisted inside. Suddenly I was alone and he was in the other room waiting, I walked down the hallway, and sitting on the right was my real boyfriend, who was smiling and nodding at me of his approval to marry this other man. But when I got up to the front of the room, I told him this was wrong, that I am in love with my boyfriend and want to marry him. Everyone, including my actual boyfriend got angry at me, and for the life of me I just couldn't understand why.

I
btt4
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams