A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Philosophe Threw me into a Dark dust and I had sex with a cr

Philosophe Threw me into a Dark dust and I had sex with a cr

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Philosophe Threw me into a Dark dust and I had sex with a cr

Postby WetDynamite on December 9th, 2015, 12:01 pm

Hey I was dreaming and I entered a lecture hall at the end of a bunch of tunnels, there was a philosopher looking guy, big grey beard, baldy head, robes ectra. Behind him and his alter like desk was a huge blue star symbol with silver behind it, it was highly detailed. Suddenly as I got closer it started to suck dust into the star and it created a twister effect. I keeled in-front of the philosopher guy, he put his hands on either side of my head and said: "Go with the flow, but stay on top" and weirdly lifted me over the counter and carried me until I was close enough to get sucked into this star. I was immediately thrown into a sea of dust with hell fire in the background my head emerged and I threaded the dusty sea, until I was surrounded, I seemed to land on some sort of ground and could only see the girl I'd been pining over naked. We had sex, it seemed to be amazing for her bringing her to climax. Im not even sure if I came but it was unimpressive to say the least. I seemed annoyed in the dream and was quickly placed in the tunnels again where I ran out.

Ever since I've been under the view that shes kind of a loser and that everything so far has benifited her rather then me and that shes generally a hopeless case. Its a complete flip since before this dream. Can somebody tell me whats up? I've a strong feeling it was some sort of message from something or someone...
WetDynamite
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams