A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Forced to break up with boyfriend

Forced to break up with boyfriend

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Forced to break up with boyfriend

Postby Leerobin on November 21st, 2015, 4:36 pm

I've been with my boyfriend for just over a year. About six months into the relationship I started having dreams about him. Every dream would be slightly different but still have the same punch line. In each dream, my partner would show such little interest in me and be so uncaring that it would make me break up with him. In every dream, it broke my heart to break up with him and I never wanted to but it is what he wanted. A couple months ago - (in real life) something happened similar to all my dreams. My partner one day told me he didn't know what he wanted, including me. After a fight and nearly breaking up, I tried to be a little mature and told him to take three days, think about things and come back with certainty about what he wanted. He came back and apologised and told me he was stupid and that he loved and wanted me, but I'm still having the breaking up dreams. Not every night, but often enough to come seek advise. Ps - our relationship is going well (I think) we are best friends and help each other grow and develop in areas we are weak in. We are opposites in some ways, but very similar in others.
Leerobin
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams