A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - My best friend is dead and he came into my dream

My best friend is dead and he came into my dream

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

My best friend is dead and he came into my dream

Postby BeccaBoo on December 7th, 2012, 1:10 pm

My lifelong best friend (shut) died suddenly. The day before that, he made me swear to take care of his fiancé. She's in Europe and since his death she refuses to communicate with me. I dreamt that he and I stood in the middle of a long empty road facing each other. She was in a bedroom on the roadside sitting on the edge of a brass bed. Not a word was spoken. His arms were folded across his chest and he looked at me. My hands were out palms up. He looked away towards her and tears ran down his cheeks. She looked over her shoulder at him and she too was crying. He looked back at me then shook his head. I couldn't move toward him and no words would come out of my mouth. I put my hands over my face and sobbed. When I looked up, he was gone. She sat weeping on the bed. I was helpless.

What is happening here?
BeccaBoo
Dream Lover

Re: My best friend is dead and he came into my dream

Postby chase on December 13th, 2012, 9:03 am

Sounds like you are feeling a bit guilty to feeling too responsible for taking care of your friends girlfriend. She is a big girl. I'm sure she can take care of herself. And she'll probably come around and start talking to you after a while. The death is probably a big deal for her right now.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams