A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - recurring Dreaming of ex getting married

recurring Dreaming of ex getting married

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

recurring Dreaming of ex getting married

Postby dreamer5905 on June 15th, 2015, 1:22 pm

I have this recurring dream of my ex boyfriend. The different events taking place in the dream may be dffernt but the theme is always the same...either they are announcing their marriage or at a wedding or proposing. We broke up two years ago,,,I dont love him anymore but I do admit I wonder from time to time what happened since the reason he stated for breaking up with me was a complete lie. So i dont know if we were really together or what happened and I have felt very unsettled when it comes to relationships, because of this.
I just dreamt that my sister was sitting on the floor with her headphones on and she told me they got married in Cuba and someone just saw the pictures on facebook. Then i saw a romantic post he had about being so inlove with her. i asked my sister if she was sure it was the same guy and she said yes and I was stumped. later on, I'm not sure if this was a dream or in real life cause i was in and out of sleep,...I remember thinking I will never get answers as to what happened between us. he was also on a ship ready to leave and the captain asked him if there was a gift he wanted to bring home. In another part of the dream, my sister and dad and i entered an ice cream place and they waited outside while i waited inside for someone to sell me ice cream.
Last time i dreamt that he was on a ship and people were telling him how good he and her look together how they take such wonderful photos and then he;s agreeing and saying yes but he looks miserable. then I am sitting in the middle between him and a friend of mine and he is questioning the friend about me, asking her how I am doing etc but never speaking directly to me.

please help!
dreamer5905
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams