A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - pregnant

pregnant

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

pregnant

Postby mnoel89 on November 26th, 2012, 3:22 pm

I have a dream every so often. Doesn't happen every night that I am pregnant and everyone in my family abandons me. And I have 3 guys fighting over who the father is even though i only slept with one of them and the other two I only recognize in my dreams. Why do I have this dream?
mnoel89
Dream Lover

Re: pregnant

Postby chase on November 27th, 2012, 1:41 pm

mnoel89 wrote:I have a dream every so often. Doesn't happen every night that I am pregnant and everyone in my family abandons me. And I have 3 guys fighting over who the father is even though i only slept with one of them and the other two I only recognize in my dreams. Why do I have this dream?

Being pregnant in a dream in a negative context like this usually points to a developing problem. Something wrong that you feel is inevitable. The 3 fathers fighting over who is the father may represent your attempt to find an excuse or please others with a good reason for this problem. Knowing that only one of them is the father may indicate that you know full well what has caused this problem.

If everyone in your family abandons you it may have two meanings. First, that you feel that everyone you know is not going to be happy with you or support you with this new problem. Second, it may reflect how you feel that nothing you say or do will help you anymore.

If this dream is recurring then it's probably pointing to a recurring situation that scares you or embarrasses you. Possibly, you occasionally feel that your decisions are not accepted by family during gatherings.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams