A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Symbolic positions?

Symbolic positions?

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Symbolic positions?

Postby HildurJohanns on February 10th, 2015, 7:15 am

I was lying in big bed in unknown place. There where people around but they didnt interfer. I was lying in the middle of the bed. A man I am well familiar with and have feelings to was lying at the left side. But after a while another man gets into the bed. I know that man too, but less than the other, and I also have feelings to him. He lies down deside my to right. I did feel uncertainty about at what side I would turn my head, I was uncertain about who to talk too. In the dream we seems to falling a sleep. I wake up because the man on the left was turning my around and placing my on my left side behind his back (he was also lying on his left side, turning face from my). At that moment I realized the other man has left the bed but he was turning back. I remember thinking in the dream he must lie besides my but instead he climbes in between us, lyes down on his right side in front of my, turning his face to mine (he did place himself between my and the other man)..
HildurJohanns
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams