A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Helppp! another Ex dream and broken bones i cant figure it o

Helppp! another Ex dream and broken bones i cant figure it o

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Helppp! another Ex dream and broken bones i cant figure it o

Postby liz v on February 7th, 2015, 5:38 pm

The dream started out with me going to a park to meetup with my ex. It was night time, a still-kind of darkness, oak trees stuck out a bit more, and we drove home. He had a bruised eye and a broken jaw and I was taking care of him, and it was kind of like we were together again.

Scene changes. Its still night, but I'm at a brightly lit gas station. Its empty and old. I'm outside, and I notice the ground is mostly dry dirt. I walk around a bit and the dream changes again.

Now I'm riding a bike with my dad and brother in the neighborhood, its hot and sunny outside. A lady comes up to me, she's wearing glasses, looks middle aged, somewhat thin, and she's got a broken leg. I carry to her neighborhood nearby and through a house with no glass in the windows, the walls are all white, and the ground around the house is all dirt. There is a military couple in the house in their uniforms, and a shrunken man following us who is nice and spills noodles on a little table dish. Then we stand outside on the cement porch and it ends.

Background info:
Ex & current: I'm in a relationship with a guy I love and care for, but don't see myself settling down with. I don't want to breakup with him and hurt him because he is so attached and I don't want to leave him because he's a great attentive charming loving guy but my ex came back a month ago and I told him I couldn't talk to him anymore. He stopped talking to me, on good terms, then a month later he comes back again. I haven't talked to him but I thought if I had a chance to do that over, I would have at least met up with him at that park and had a real-talk. We had both seen ourselves settling down together if it went that far.

Dad and brother:
I haven't been that close to my brother or dad in the past few years, even though I live with them. Im friendly with my dad and trying to be there for my dad through a divorce my parents are going through. Everyone is civil.

Mental: I have anxiety and depression (diagnosed moderate)

I usually feel like I run in circles relationship-wise and don't want to make the same mistake. I think maybe I should settle with someone who loves me very much and I know wouldn't leave me instead of go with someone I really loved for something that may or may not work.

Sorry for all that drama by the way just figured that might be relevant. So yeah help me out please!!
liz v
Dream Lover

Re: Helppp! another Ex dream and broken bones i cant figure

Postby Kalee on April 21st, 2015, 1:31 am

I haven't been that close to my brother or dad in the past few years, even though I live with them. Im friendly with my dad and trying to be there for my dad through a divorce my parents are going through. Everyone is civil.

NAT
Kalee
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams