A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Confused and broken - HELP!

Confused and broken - HELP!

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Confused and broken - HELP!

Postby Ursula on January 17th, 2015, 2:21 pm

My ex boyfriend broke up with me about 7 months ago, for reasons I still am not sure of. However I do know it is not the obvious reasons like another girl etc.

Since about 2 months ago, I started dreaming about him, each night it is a different location - different rooms at my place or his place, however his words and actions are always the same. It seems so real, as if it is actually happening...

In the dream we greet each other with a kiss and hug, go to whichever room in the house, sit down on the bed or couch and just start talking about past happenings, where I get despondent - probably because of my failures - he then kisses me, as if it will make everything better and then the conversation changes to us talking about getting back together, and how I could change if it were to happen (yet my answer to that is never clear - it is like muted in my dream)

My dream then skips to some of the memories we had, in the months we were together - both positive and negative. As if all the times were recorded on video - and we are now watching them.

I always tend to wake up crying, after the break up scene. Even more confused than before...
Ursula
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams