A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - swimming in the special ocean

swimming in the special ocean

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

swimming in the special ocean

Postby rnkosi on December 30th, 2014, 6:01 am

The were two oceans next to each other and all the people were swimming on the one with usual water and the other had blue water and white sand only myself was swimming on that special one,it was very beautiful and clean I could see the white sand through the blue water,what does this dream mean
rnkosi
Dream Lover

Re: swimming in the special ocean

Postby Izzy_Laughter on January 6th, 2015, 1:24 pm

With all things first and foremost we bring them to God in prayer. He will reveal or in some way show you what this dream or dreams mean to you. Let's see if we can shed some light on this dream.

Ocean To dream of an ocean represents powerful uncertainty in your life. Confrontation with negative situations or negative emotions. Your biggest struggles or most baffling challenges. Feeling that problem is too enormous. To dream of a calm or pleasant ocean view represents stability, and emotional balance. Issues have been confronted or accepted. You are handling yourself well or have taken control of a difficult situation.To swim or fall into the ocean represents a confrontation or struggle with uncertainty. You are "head deep" in a problem. You may feel overwhelmed by a problem or challenge.

Now the ocean that everyone is in could display the world around you. The usual reality that we live in. Its full of people, there is alot of talk, there could be confrontation and difficulty to get around. But the other one that has been shown to you was created by someone of peace, power, uncertainty but is always faithful to give you what you need though it's not what you want. The clear water means clarity. Serene and peace. Focus. Alert. Clear direction.

This is how it feels when we choose the will of God versus being in the other beach (the world). It's hectic and confusing and it's hard to get a clear direction. The choice you made to be in the other ocean well it's evident you made the right choice. When we make the right choices we're rewarded with great things.

Again with your dream and what I have shared with you I would consider taking this to prayer and allow God to reveal what he is trying to show you.

I hope this helps.
Izzy_Laughter
Dream Lover

Postby rnkosi on January 6th, 2015, 7:06 pm

Thank you and it makes sense to me because i chose God for the very first time in my life and i am serving with all i have in my church
rnkosi
Dream Lover

Postby Izzy_Laughter on January 6th, 2015, 8:51 pm

That's awesome to hear. I always tell people that this walk is not easy. Its hard. That's good you are involved in church being connected. That dream is just the beginning. The more your into God the more he speaks when awake and sleep. I noticed a lot of these posts go unanswered. Why not tune in and try to help.
Izzy_Laughter
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams