A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Why am I dreaming about this guy

Why am I dreaming about this guy

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Why am I dreaming about this guy

Postby Dreamgirl on November 7th, 2012, 11:26 pm

So theirs this guy he was in my class last year he sat a row above me and would always turn around to talk to his friends but would look at me but he never talks to me he's friends with a lot of my friends this year me and my friends sit kinda by the cafeteria and him and his friends sit like straight across from me and he sometimes looks over. Also where in our church musical together and he pointed at me to one of his friends Lately I have been having dreams about him they started over the summer and what happens is that we're assigned to do a project together and he comes over and after where done with the project he says to his friend on the phone he's over at my house working on a project that we finished and that and his friend says we can't work on our project over at my house because of my brothers party and I say just come over here and work on it I don't mind and I say when you get here just come right in and he hangs up the phone after that he sees that my neck hurts and says he will rub it while he's rubbing my neck he kisses it and then I turn around slowly leaning in I kiss him then I wrap my hands around his neck and my legs around his back we kiss and even French kiss for like ten minutes and then his friend opens the door and sees us and that's where the dream ends and do I like him and I just don't notice I like him does he like me
Dreamgirl
Dream Lover

Re: Why am I dreaming about this guy

Postby dreamermd on November 8th, 2012, 9:48 am

Do you like this guy? And are you trying to get change yourself or improve yourself to make any guy like you more?
dreamermd
Dream Guide

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams