A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - [Interpretation request] I had this Dream about this Girl

[Interpretation request] I had this Dream about this Girl

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

[Interpretation request] I had this Dream about this Girl

Postby ThatGuySmoking on November 8th, 2014, 12:13 pm

In my dream me and this girl meet for the first time in a school and we went out that same day we meet (Weird IK) we were walking at night then we just started holding hands and I guess that sealed the deal that we were going out and we were very affectionate to each other (Im not affectionate at all in real life) I was standing behind her and we we holding hands and there was a kiss. The next day we meet up I didn't even know her name but we meet talked and she was so beautiful and sweet she wrote her name on a piece of paper and it started with a "N" but since I was dreaming I wasn't able to read it so I asked if I could call her "Nikki" and she said yes so we talked and hugged and all that, Night time fell and we got a bit more affectionate than the night before but it was Love in the air, Like I felt like I could dream forever with nikki. Her characteristics are she had red hair, nice personality, soft spoken, shy and smart. When this was over I walked away from the school and got lost and I couldn't find the school which made me sad because I really liked Nikki I felt like we could have gotten married or something haha. I never had a GF or even kissed so nothing affectionate to a girl but I have done the sexual parts with a girl and gotten 2 BJs from her. I cant stop thinking about Nikki for some reason this is out of my character because I have never shown affection to anyone ever in my life, When I was young when people wanted to hug me I refused, I never wanted kisses from my parents. Dont get me wrong Im not a mean person I always go out of my way to help people like this gay guy who came out and people bullied him I always helped him through it just when it comes down to hugs and kisses I am not interested in having it. What does this dream mean to you?
ThatGuySmoking
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams