A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Love Dream Girl???

Love Dream Girl???

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Love Dream Girl???

Postby pacman82 on November 5th, 2012, 9:39 am

so i had a dream awhile ago and it was with i girl i knew at my local church. And we were kinda friends i guess. we don't really talk to each other much. And she's there say every other Sunday. And so we were should to shoulder with each-other and i think we were walking down a road or something and we slowly reached for each-others hands and when we did hold hands it felt like we were holding tightly. And the thing is i woke up feeling i was in love with this girl but the thing is. There is a girl at my church i like it just wasn't the girl in my dream... so what the heck??
If its rainin' it's trainin'
pacman82
Dream Lover

Re: Love Dream Girl???

Postby daeryk on November 5th, 2012, 7:54 pm

What are your most honest feelings about the girl in your dream? What's the first thing that pops in your head about her behavior or looks when you think of her?
daeryk
Dream Guide

Postby pacman82 on November 5th, 2012, 10:54 pm

i kinda think shes pretty good looking but we don't really have a friendship much..
If its rainin' it's trainin'
pacman82
Dream Lover

Postby chase on November 6th, 2012, 4:59 am

Perhaps, the dream is a sign that you need to work harder to form a friendship with this girl that you actually do like. Work to find a way to initiate a conversation or find something in common.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams