A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Getting the death sentence for cheating on my BF

Getting the death sentence for cheating on my BF

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Getting the death sentence for cheating on my BF

Postby KeshiaH on October 30th, 2012, 9:06 am

I had the weirdest dream last night and it has completely thrown me off today. I dreamt that I cheated on my current BF and then was sentenced to death by lethal injection. The really weird thing is that it was one of my ex's that sentenced me to death. My ex chased me through forest and at one point under ground tunnels (kinda like sewers). I begged everyone to help me but no one would, I couldn't find my current BF anywhere to help me either. I can't figure out why my ex would be judging me in this dream (he cheated on me!). Any insite or suggestions would be interesting :)
KeshiaH
Dream Lover

Re: Getting the death sentence for cheating on my BF

Postby dreamermd on October 30th, 2012, 7:56 pm

What's been going on in your life around the time of the dream?
dreamermd
Dream Guide

Postby KeshiaH on October 30th, 2012, 8:21 pm

I guess there is quite a bit of change in my life. My BF and I have just moved out of the city together, this is my first BF I've moved in with. I recently have just quite one of my jobs and is now just for using on the main one. Right before I went to bed I had spoken to one of my best friends trying to help her with her break up.
KeshiaH
Dream Lover

Postby dreamermd on October 30th, 2012, 9:00 pm

Whatever the dream is pointing to it's definitely reflecting the negative consequences of a decision you've made. Getting a death sentence in a dream sounds like a symbol for feeling forced into failure or feeling permanently cut off from something?

Do you regret moving out so soon?
dreamermd
Dream Guide

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams