A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Strange dream about senior girl

Strange dream about senior girl

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Strange dream about senior girl

Postby ajax on October 30th, 2012, 8:30 am

it is the only dream which has affected me so much .
our group went to an adventure (trip). there i saw a dream about that senior girl ,-- i was kind of pleasuring her and then the whole scene changed i knew she was pregnant and felt a very deep affection and responsibility towards her ,then a kind of thought came into my mind as if had many responsibilities and decided to finish my studies early so i can support both of us and our child ,then again scene channged i was showing her my hometown and then finally dream was over .,......... :!: ,. from that day onward i felt a deep affection for the girl i had never thought that way ,instead of gadgety dreams i started to see this girl talked to her(in dreams) ,which was KIND of lucid ...... i have absolutely no idea about this incident........... 1 year has passed and i am unable to move on , i mean i have refused to 2 girls for being in relationship , and i don't have any inner drive to get into relationship i mean i have now become emotionally dead(in terms of everything--happiness ,sadness, EMPATHY) .......

PS--(both of us were kind of fond of each other during the trip-{before the trip we barely talked and this change(fond of each other) was after that strange dream}
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT
ajax
Dream Lover

Re: Strange dream about senior girl

Postby dreamermd on October 30th, 2012, 8:56 pm

Sounds like you feel obligated to this girl you like. Have you tried to talking to her? Asking her out?
dreamermd
Dream Guide

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams