A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - weird dream about characters

weird dream about characters

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

weird dream about characters

Postby bijou on October 29th, 2012, 3:53 pm

I had a very strange dream last night, where it wasn't about the actor, but about the character that he portraits. I dreamed that I was a surrogate to Danny Messer and his wife Lindsay from CSI NY, and at some point I was alone with Danny and we started to kiss and he laid me on the couch and started to undress me and kept kissing my neck etc. it felt more like deep rooted love rather than pure lust, and I suddenly remembered who I was to his wife and jumped up, said that we couldn't do that to her and left him quite confused on that couch.
In my dream I was single, so it wasn't me that cheated, but what does it say if you dream that someone cheats on their significant other with you? And the whole surrogacy thing, any idea what that's all about?
bijou
Dream Lover

Re: weird dream about characters

Postby daeryk on October 29th, 2012, 5:29 pm

What's been on your mind the most around the time of the dream?
daeryk
Dream Guide

Postby bijou on October 29th, 2012, 5:40 pm

Well, I lost my best friend of 15 years last year (still alive, just won't talk to me anymore for no reason), this really haunts me as I feel very lonely. Apart from that, I am inmids of my finals for my MD/PhD and this occupies me strongly too.
bijou
Dream Lover

Postby daeryk on October 29th, 2012, 7:42 pm

Whatever the dream is pointing to it probably involved something you like or want to like. Sex and lust reflect positive experiences or passion for what you are doing.

The cheating may reflect you or someone else that can't resist temptation. If you stopped yourself it may be a sign that your rationality or objectivity took over at some point.
daeryk
Dream Guide

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams