A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Keep dreaming about a past male friend...

Keep dreaming about a past male friend...

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Keep dreaming about a past male friend...

Postby Dreamgal on September 16th, 2014, 3:23 am

I have several dreams about a past male friend we were very close a couple of years ago, but now we no longer see or speak to each other as our paths no longer cross..

In all of my dreams, this male friend either ignores me when i try talk to him, or he is rather rude/arrogant towards me in dreams...

I recently dreamt that this male friend and i had intercourse and he told me loved me and i told him i loved him too and it felt so real (felt guilty too when i woke up)...

I also recently dreamt that i saw him and i said hello to him and he just did not respond and i was devastated, i cried so much in my dream and actually woke up feeling really sad about it?

I also dreamt that he was stroking my hair telling me that him and i couldn't be together and i was again devastated, feeling extremely sad...

Why do i keep dreaming of this one particular male friend, it bothers me...
Dreamgal
Dream Guide

Re: Keep dreaming about a past male friend...

Postby dreamer5905 on October 22nd, 2014, 8:51 am

Hmm i think perhaps you miss this male friend of yours and you havent been actively dealing with it in your waking life so it shows up in your dreams. It hurts you thatyou two are no longer close and you fear that you may never be again or if you were to reach out to him he wouldnt be willing to speak to you. Maybe it means you miss him and perhaps you should contact him. Those dreams may not go away until something is done about the issue.
dreamer5905
Dream Lover

Postby Dreamgal on October 23rd, 2014, 6:20 am

Thank you, i think you may be right but i cannot contact him again as i am a married woman and i still have feelings for this friend. I saw him in a public place last week briefly and all those feelings i felt for him before all came rushing back when i saw him.

I guess this is just something i have to deal with and try put behind me.
Dreamgal
Dream Guide

Postby Dreamgal on November 27th, 2014, 2:37 am

Updating: I ran into to this male friend at a grocery store over the weekend, we only saw each other we did not speak... Perhaps dreaming of him so many times was telling me that i would see him in person again...
Dreamgal
Dream Guide

Postby markjon55 on February 25th, 2015, 11:12 pm

lso recently dreamt that i saw him and i said hello to him and he just did not respond and i was devastated, i cried so much in my dream and actually woke up feeling really sad about it?
adad
markjon55
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams