A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - talking about my ex

talking about my ex

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

talking about my ex

Postby josephine on July 19th, 2014, 2:15 am

Hi, my cousin is seeing by boyfriend. So, i dreamt when she is telling me that he can't take me back.. please help me and tell me what she could be meaning!
josephine
Dream Lover

Re: talking about my ex

Postby mouthsword on July 24th, 2014, 10:26 am

a relationship breakup can be a very vulnerable place to be.but you can't blame yourself in any aspect of it.a relationship is usally a trial anyway.breakups can tend to make you feel,inatiquite, insecure,unworthy,desperate, lonely,and lack the realization of selfworth or discouraging thoughts.planting seeds of resentment,bitterness that will never stop growing till you pluck them away to there roots. but in reality you are worth much.some people don't know what they have until the lose it.there's even a chance if youall had something truely going on he might want to come back.even if he wants to come back ;youv'e got to decide if he's worth taking back.follow your heart not your desires. i know that you have some entrest in him.you have to realize you need someone that is well-rounded,someone able keep you secure even in difficult times .thats who you need to look for. some one who's got a made up mind for you.and don't let other people make decisions for you,you have your own power with in you.don't jump into a relationship without gods help.please keep and open mind;and i know you have a caring heart.i will pray for you.so be blessed.
mouthsword
Dream Guide

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams