A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - me and my ex

me and my ex

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

me and my ex

Postby Minnie black on June 10th, 2014, 3:16 am

its more of a relationship dream. basically im in a house and im running round closing all the curtains because my boyfriend is a hybrid (half vampire half werewolf) and the government is killing all the vampires etc because the population is too high so they hunt them out of their houses. im pregnant and terrified they will find him so i try to keep him safe! but in order for me to have the baby he has to turn me into a hybrid. i wont let them take him away and im crying constantly because i dont want to lose him but they break in and catch him and i beg and plead them to let him live and they do but we have to run away then i wake up! but when i wake up i feel like someone's stamped on my chest and it aches.
Minnie black
Dream Lover

Re: me and my ex

Postby mouthsword on July 13th, 2014, 11:16 pm

theirs something in your heart that is wanting to bring you into transition;but your scared of rejection and you can't make up your mind.the baby is a new belief system. your tired of the same fauty consequinces.at the same time your fighting against your own will and desires. walk in your new faith; but thats something you must do to find freedome.listen to your spirit instead of your desires.learn about humility and patients.don't judge every book by its cover; learn to discern and read everything carefully.don't be so easily attached if your not sure.government in this dream could mean everything you were taught by faulty people.so test every spirit its in the bible.be blessed
mouthsword
Dream Guide

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams