A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dreamed about this cute guy I just met, but we barely talked

Dreamed about this cute guy I just met, but we barely talked

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Dreamed about this cute guy I just met, but we barely talked

Postby Rebecca on October 14th, 2012, 9:11 am

I met this guy at some event which I find really cute, but I didn't talk to him much, I just got his name and was like "oh he's my type".

And later at night I saw his facebook profile and stalked him a little before going to sleep.

That night I dreamed about him, I think I was trying to seduce him by letting his hand rest on my thigh. He had a ring on his ring finger but I don't remember being his wife. And after that he left and I couldn't remember what happened afterwards. After some time he came back looking for his ring and I found it (I never left my spot). He was so touched and gave me a hug. I hugged him real tight and it felt good.

And after that I just remember the last few seconds of us having sex. And before we left each other he told me to ask him along whenever I'm going out for a party. I remember feeling disappointed because I am just a party girl to him and he's not really serious about me.

A little background about me:
I'm currently single, 21 and a virgin. Recently I kinda wanna get laid but I'm too scared to do so.
Rebecca
Dream Lover

Re: Dreamed about this cute guy I just met, but we barely ta

Postby chase on October 14th, 2012, 9:34 am

The ending of the dream sounds like you may feel a bit insecure that you are aren't good enough for him or that he wouldn't really like you. Are you planning to get to know him or get closer to him?
chase
Dream Expert

Postby Rebecca on October 14th, 2012, 10:45 am

I think I may be slightly insecure nowadays because things are not going so smooth for me right now and I'm a little stressed out. But usually I'm really confident with anyone who's around me and sometimes people say that I'm a little arrogant.

Right now I have not taken any action to get closer to this person, probably because I am not THAT interested, and also I've never approached a guy before so I don't know how. And as I said, I'm kinda stressed out and not in the mood to mingle, so you know...I just rather sit back and finish the things that I gotta do.

So far I haven't dreamed about anyone like this...not that I can remember...
Rebecca
Dream Lover

Postby chase on October 14th, 2012, 12:20 pm

What else in your life isn't going to smoothly?
chase
Dream Expert

Postby Rebecca on October 14th, 2012, 11:38 pm

I'm currently a student and my studies aren't going so well...and this semester I need to maintain my grades so that I can go for this program which I really wanna go. I'm worried about that.
Rebecca
Dream Lover

Postby dreamermd on October 15th, 2012, 12:08 am

Does this guy have a girlfriend? Or a reputation you are aware of?
dreamermd
Dream Guide

Postby Rebecca on October 15th, 2012, 12:36 am

I don't think he has a girlfriend because I stalked him on Facebook and didn't see any "proof" of him having one. So I guess not.

I really know nothing about him, it's just that I find him cute. I think he appeared in my dream because I'm kinda want some emotional attachment lately cuz I'm stressed out. Maybe? You tell me, you're the expert.
Rebecca
Dream Lover

Postby dreamermd on October 15th, 2012, 2:25 am

I can't be certain, but to dream of having sex with him and then feeling a sense of disappointment afterwards shows that you had a really good time doing something and then felt down or disappointed afterwards.

The dream might also reflect how powerful your initial enthusiasm for this guy was and then the fizzling out afterwards. You think he believes you're just a "party girl" at the end possibly because it reflects you thinking that he'd never want to talk to you personally.
dreamermd
Dream Guide

Postby Rebecca on October 15th, 2012, 5:13 am

What you said makes sense. But why just him? I mean I find a lot of guys cute for a while and that thought will fizzle out in the end...I didn't think it'd be so powerful! But I did enjoy it, I mean the dream.

Anyway thank you for your interpretation! :)
Rebecca
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams