A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - A weird dream about a colleague

A weird dream about a colleague

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

A weird dream about a colleague

Postby allyb1711 on May 26th, 2014, 3:34 pm

Ok this is a long winded so bear with....

I have had the same kinda dream twice now, and Im confused as to what it means, and i hope you can help.

The dream starts with me in some form of trouble, the first was me being attacked and the second was me being kidnapped. the dream goes on where my colleague then saves me from this danger and then, because he has saved me, i end up kissing him. he kisses me back, and it normally ends up going the whole way. the second dream ends up with us going on the run together as a couple.

now im in a relationship already, obviously not with my colleague, so the kissing him is freaking me out, i don't have feelings for him, but we r close friends. i just wanna no what people think it means.

Thanks for everyones help
allyb1711
Dream Lover

Re: A weird dream about a colleague

Postby Mike_from_Can. on May 29th, 2014, 12:07 am

`Hi and beessings
Kiss: similar to that of a handshake. Showing an agreement on another note it could have a meaning of a betrayal from a trusted friend.
In A Dream, In A Vision of the Night Job 33:15-18
I am a born-again Christian
Love the Lord
Working on starting a through his word healing ministry
Mike_from_Can.
Dream Guide

Re: A weird dream about a colleague

Postby Segaboy on February 18th, 2015, 4:49 am

now im in a relationship already, obviously not with my colleague, so the kissing him is freaking me out, i don't have feelings for him, but we r close friends. i just wanna no what people think it means.
Segaboy
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams