A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Running with Big Diamond Ring while being Chased by Woman

Running with Big Diamond Ring while being Chased by Woman

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Running with Big Diamond Ring while being Chased by Woman

Postby Yahwehis on October 10th, 2012, 2:38 pm

I dreamed of being in a room with other people. A lady comes into the room with a knife and tries to stab me. There is a young man who has given me a big diamond ring who tries to protect me and tells me to run while the big diamond ring is in my hand. As I start running, the lady with the knife starts chasing me trying to stab,harm, or even kill me. The young man trying to protect me starts chasing the woman who has the knife. The lady with the knife ends up stabbing the young man. I am still running with the ring and for some reason, I can no longer hold it and the ring falls to the ground, roles, and then crumbles. The lady with the knife starts screaming, "Nooooo." As the ring crumbles, the lady with the knife explodes and is destroyed. When I look back at the young man who gave me the ring and who was trying to help me, he is laying on the ground with his eyes open, alive, but wounded. The dream ends.
Yahwehis
Dream Lover

Re: Running with Big Diamond Ring while being Chased by Woma

Postby dreamermd on October 10th, 2012, 3:33 pm

What's been on your mind the most around the time of the dream?
dreamermd
Dream Guide

Postby Yahwehis on October 10th, 2012, 4:13 pm

My sweetheart and I have been discussing marriage. We are two different nationalities. I am a christian and my sweetheart converted to Christianity. He is from another country and his family does not believe in Christianity and they do not like me. His mother and father have a great disdain for me. He told them that he is Christian and that he wanted to marry me. They began to threaten him in various ways including threatening his life. He told the woman in this arranged marriage that he has someone that he loves, and for her to call it off. But, she said she still wants to go through with this marriage. He argues day and night with his family pleading with them not to do this, but they keep adding threats, and the threats now include me. He keeps apolgizing to me and says he has to do this because he is afraid for us. He says he loves me dearly, and he is very hurt. I love him dearly, and I am hurting as well. The parents have fast-tracked this marriage, and it is due to take place real, real, real, soon. Ouch!
Yahwehis
Dream Lover

Postby dreamermd on October 10th, 2012, 11:13 pm

Yahwehis wrote:I dreamed of being in a room with other people. A lady comes into the room with a knife and tries to stab me. There is a young man who has given me a big diamond ring who tries to protect me and tells me to run while the big diamond ring is in my hand. As I start running, the lady with the knife starts chasing me trying to stab,harm, or even kill me. The young man trying to protect me starts chasing the woman who has the knife. The lady with the knife ends up stabbing the young man. I am still running with the ring and for some reason, I can no longer hold it and the ring falls to the ground, roles, and then crumbles. The lady with the knife starts screaming, "Nooooo." As the ring crumbles, the lady with the knife explodes and is destroyed. When I look back at the young man who gave me the ring and who was trying to help me, he is laying on the ground with his eyes open, alive, but wounded. The dream ends.

The appears to be reflected your fear of losing your partner. Knives symbolize conflict. The diamond ring symbolizes you feeling about a permanent commitment from your partner. All the the fighting and stabbing is reflecting the relationship conflict between you, your partner, and his family.

Losing the ring at the end is the most significant because it appears to reflect your fear of losing you partner for good. I wish had some good advice for you, but it looks like this is a situation where life is taking you got a ride that has yet to settle down. Hang in there.
dreamermd
Dream Guide

Postby Yahwehis on October 11th, 2012, 12:26 am

Losing the ring at the end when it crumbled was also directly correlated to the lady with the knife. When the ring crumbled (which I was trying so hard to hold on to) the lady with the knife yelled "noooo" and then exploded and was destroyed. That only left two people: Me and my wounded partner. It was if she was more after the ring herself. This must mean something. Any thoughts?
Yahwehis
Dream Lover

Postby dreamermd on October 11th, 2012, 12:50 am

Yahwehis wrote:Losing the ring at the end when it crumbled was also directly correlated to the lady with the knife. When the ring crumbled (which I was trying so hard to hold on to) the lady with the knife yelled "noooo" and then exploded and was destroyed. That only left two people: Me and my wounded partner. It was if she was more after the ring herself. This must mean something. Any thoughts?

Is the fight to keep your partner losing strength in your heart? Do you secretly feel that fighting for the relationship isn't worth it?
dreamermd
Dream Guide

Postby Yahwehis on October 11th, 2012, 10:35 am

I love this man with my whole heart and the love he has for me is like no earthly love I have ever experienced in my life. The thought of losing this love/man/relationship makes me believe that I will never find a love like his ever again. However, the obligation he feels to his family is very tiresome and frustrating for me. I don't think so many people, (particularly) his mother who wants our relationship to end, should even be in the middle of such a great love relationship. I am tired of the struggle not just for myself, but also for how it is emotionally wounding him. If he goes through with this arranged marriage, he has verbalized to everyone (including the bride to be) that he has no intentions of leaving me alone. This is problematic, because our relationship as it is now would come to an end, not because either of us want it to, but because of outside influence. I am not one who believes in messing around with married men. And, he said he does not want to touch this lady, because he wants to make a life with me. This is a monster of a situation. This is a recipe for an affair. We have been together 3 years, and he does not even know the bride-to-be. We have love, understanding, respect, devotion, and chemistry. What a mess!

Any thoughts about the part of the dream where the lady with the knife who is after me in the dream only is detroyed via exploding when the ring falls and crumbles? Why in the dream are me and my mate the only two left?
Yahwehis
Dream Lover

Postby chase on October 11th, 2012, 4:44 pm

The woman chasing you with the knife may represent a part of you that wants to give up because it would be easier. She may want you gone and not the ring because it's symbolizing you wanting to choose to give up the fight, while also not wanting to lose the commitment to this man. She your conflicted intentions.
chase
Dream Expert

Postby Yahwehis on October 11th, 2012, 5:58 pm

This is a very interesting perspective. Thank you. I could see some truth in what you are suggesting. Does anyone else have any thoughts on this? What/Who does the exploding/destroyed woman with knife represent? Is there any meaning to the survivors? Does the ending mean my mate and me survive all of this? Does dropping the ring represent that I need to let something go in order to come out better? Thoughts?
Yahwehis
Dream Lover

Postby dreamermd on October 12th, 2012, 7:35 am

The dream could be intuitive about the future, but I guess only time will tell you for sure.
dreamermd
Dream Guide

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams