A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - watching ex

watching ex

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

watching ex

Postby allison on April 26th, 2014, 12:26 am

my friend has a reoccurring dream of him watching his ex have sex with another man and getting aroused even more because he is watching. can anyone help interpret this for us
allison
Dream Lover

Re: watching ex

Postby mouthsword on July 13th, 2014, 8:26 pm

i would say like theirs a soul tie.[or connection whatever you want to call it] since that was the greates intertainment of his relationship.men want compassion; but they love sex. the other man was possible and addition out of creativity to make it more entertainning,to remind her of him. in my life i sliil think i'm still attacted to my ex in this same manner ;but instead of dreams i have visions.that just the imaginning that happens through soul ties.we always had great sex;but i would put up with alot of abuse she was scitsofrinic when she drunk alcohol.so i had been a sex slave.sex was the only thing we shared.enough of me.one day i might i'll forget about her and that might sever that connection to her.another good relationship might help too, god bless you.
mouthsword
Dream Guide

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams