A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - dreaming about nice times with my husband

dreaming about nice times with my husband

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

dreaming about nice times with my husband

Postby blessed4 on October 6th, 2012, 9:46 am

Before my husband filed for divorce i had dreams of him cheating on me. We've been separated since march 24. I hadn't had anymore dreams of him cheating or me having dreams about snakes. But know i have dreams of us shopping together at the grocery store,shopping @ department stores and we've even made out in his old geo metro @ a drive in movie.(all these dreams accrued after he left...... The twist... Going threw my divorce it has been so many delays and computer errors concerning our divorce case. I haven't given up on my marriage... This is god showing me something or trying to tell me something.:
blessed4
Dream Lover

Re: dreaming about nice times with my husband

Postby chase on October 6th, 2012, 8:07 pm

blessed4 wrote:Before my husband filed for divorce i had dreams of him cheating on me. We've been separated since march 24. I hadn't had anymore dreams of him cheating or me having dreams about snakes. But know i have dreams of us shopping together at the grocery store,shopping @ department stores and we've even made out in his old geo metro @ a drive in movie.(all these dreams accrued after he left...... The twist... Going threw my divorce it has been so many delays and computer errors concerning our divorce case. I haven't given up on my marriage... This is god showing me something or trying to tell me something.:

Good for you, Blessed. Don't give up. The cheating and snakes you dreamed about before your husband filed for divorce most likely reflected your feelings about him losing interest in you. The snakes may reflect your feeling of about losing the relationship or that if you do anything wrong he'll leave. They stopped after the divorce started probably because you no longer had to fear this outcome any more because it was over with and out in the open.

What are you currently doing to attempt to save the marriage? Are you talking to your husband at all?
chase
Dream Expert

Postby blessed4 on October 6th, 2012, 9:21 pm

I pray every night... i tried to talk to him but he's so bitter at times..he once told me that he didn't care what god wants. From that day I've never spoken to him about working things out. I leave it all to god...i need god to fight this battle for me. I stand firmly on gods word and his word strengthens my faith. Us meeting,our relationship, our ups and downs,our children, our marriage and this temporary separation... ..wasn't a mistake.... god has a plan and he's creating anew....my god. He has given me conformation several times he's got it under control and i trust in him. Your response was conformation and revealing understanding to me cause what you said is the truth. And iam at peace with myself and not ashamed to share my testimonies......
blessed4
Dream Lover

Postby chase on October 6th, 2012, 10:02 pm

The shopping at the grocery store may symbolize your confidence in being able to pray to God whenever you want about your marriage. The department store may symbolize your feeling of not having to rush when it comes to the divorce. Taking your time to consider it in full before every doing anything about it.

It's odd for someone to have positive dreams of their husband in a such a difficult situation. I think it reflects you wanting to feel good not letting him go and looking for reasons to not let go. You are "shopping" for a purpose to keep the marriage going.
chase
Dream Expert

Postby blessed4 on October 6th, 2012, 10:56 pm

God dose things out of the ordinary!!!!!! Things we really don't understand.
blessed4
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams