A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Two dreams in the same setting in the same night

Two dreams in the same setting in the same night

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Two dreams in the same setting in the same night

Postby milesofsmiles on April 18th, 2014, 4:12 pm

My ex broke up with me a few days ago and he told me he was confused and that he needed time to get things straight with himself. He told me he has anger problems and didn't wanna blame me for something. Right now I'm waiting on him to see if he's gonna take me back or not. But last night I had two dreams about me being in a car with my family in a plaza where he was with his family also. In the first dream he came to the car and came in the drivers seat when my family went in the store and he told me he wanted me back. Then the second dream it was in the same setting but he came to me and told me that he wasn't gonna come back to me. What do they mean? They've been driving me nuts the past few hours. My best friend told me it's just my conscience because i can't stop thinking about him and what he's gonna tell me.
milesofsmiles
Dream Lover

Re: Two dreams in the same setting in the same night

Postby mouthsword on July 14th, 2014, 10:55 pm

people like that stay confused for life.what they really need is jesus to set them free from being self centered.stay away from peple who don't know what they want they'll probly cheet on you.
mouthsword
Dream Guide

Re: Two dreams in the same setting in the same night

Postby unclesirbobby on October 25th, 2014, 8:27 am

Most dreams will translate into a thought process. In fact most dreams represent an INTUTION. An intuition is little more than a best guess. So within the space of one night your best guess may change. Therefore your dream changes, one minute he will then he won't. We can all change our emotions very quickly. These two dreams simply mean that you have changed your feelings during the night.

Notice he gets in the drivers seat. In real life you are looking for him to make a choice. In getting into the drivers seat you are anticipating him making a decision and knowing in which direction he will go... hence the drivers seat
unclesirbobby
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams